Jamie Lynn Spears: Reasons To Not Become A Baby Mama
First, I would like to say this will be the last post about Jamie Lynn Spears that I will write…
I would like to say that…but I can’t say that!
This subject is such a pet peeve of mine… The whole “baby mama” thing as well as being a pregnant teen.
If you know someone who is very young and thinking about having a baby…I want to discourage them!
Unless they are married. If you are married, have as many kids as you can afford or want.
It’s the baby mama’s I am talking to.
- The ones who are trying to get pregnant for the wrong reasons.
- The ones trying to “keep the guy” or “have someone to love”. Don’t do it.
- The ones on food stamps and welfare.
- The ones who are ages 12-18. After 18, you’re grown and on your own.
I have made a list of “REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT BECOME A BABY MAMA”:
- It’s painful!
- Damn, it hurts.
- Nausea, back pain, swelling feet, mood swings…Goodness forbid you say something “colorful” to someone and it really makes you look bad ‘cuz you are all hormonal and crap!
- There really are no real “pregnancy perks”, except this is probably the only time your vagina is thought of as a natural birth canal. Sigh! Any other time…well…guys just think you’re a double breasted party machine.
- Automatic Boob Droop. Breast milk fills your boobs and they get bigger, better, fuller then they empty, droop, flat. I still endorse breastfeeding!
- Contractions= Owwwwww!
- Eating for two: This is a myth. You can never eat for two, but you can eat everything and become the size of two.
- Your body is housing and forming another human life. You get to go from your regular size (whatever that is) to about 5 sizes larger and there is really no telling if you’ll ever get that “original” body shape back. At least, not without surgery.
- Stretch marks, weird appetites It’s a really hard job. Don’t make light of it.
- Do you really need to go through all that and more without being married? He should be there to support YOU, girl. Not just “child support” you later.
BONUS: Watch the movie FOR KEEPS? (1988). This is your homework!
I mean, do you really need to go through all that and go to school? At 13 or 14 years-old…You could be hanging out with your friends at parties and stuff, which is easier to do without a swollen baby belly and swollen feet.
Don’t get me wrong. I think pregnancy, despite it’s drawbacks, is wonderful. The end justifies the means. A happy and hopefully healthy new life.
It just better to not go through it alone. Don’t sell yourself or your child short. Not to be crass, but he laid the pipe now he has to pay the piper.
This post is about pregnancy prevention. This is not about thinking having an abortion. I am pro-life.
It’s like, if you are pregnant, “You made your bed….now you lie in it!” This is why I like the movie FOR KEEPS?