10 Celebrities Busted With Weed!
Celebrities. Those famous people we read about, write about and gossip about.
Can they do any wrong?
Well, no matter what side of the fence you are on about smokin’ pot, here’s a list of 10 celebrities of the “Old Skool” and ‘New Skool’ that have been busted with weed.
Some may be a surprise, some may be no brainers.
- Orlando Brown from ‘That’s So Raven’ : He was pulled over in 2007 for driving without his car headlights being turned on. I don’t know how it turned into a drug bust, but he was found with 9 grams of weed in his car. To his defense, he “claims” the weed belonged to his “friends”. With freinds like those….
- Aaron Carter (Singer & Little Bro of Nick Carter from the ‘Backstreet Boys’): Feb 2008, he was pulled over for speeding and some how had 2 oz. of weed in his car…. How’d that get there?
- U2 Bassist Adam Clayton: He was caught in Ireland with a small amount of weed, but got out of it by making a large donation to a charity. Only in Ireland…right?
- Macaulay Culkin: He was caught with 17 grams of weed and the prescription drug Xanax, but this “Home Alone” star only had to do drug counseling. How fair is this?
- Bob Denver (Gilligan from Gilligan’s Island): Gilligan from “Gilligan’s Island”(why didn’t they just build a boat?) found himself in a bit of a pickle in 1998 when he was arrested for having a parcel of marijuana delivered to his house. At the time, he thought he was in an episode of the show and said that “Mary Ann”(Dawn Wells) sent him the package. He must have realized what he was doing because he refused to name her in court and said “some crazy fan must have sent it.” More marijuana and other paraphernalia was found in his house and he pleaded no contest to the charges earning him six month’s probation. [Old Bob knew what he was doing…. check out the next celebrity. I think Gilligan was just covering up for old gal MaryAnn aka Dawn Wells.]
- Dawn Wells aka Mary Ann on ‘Gilligan’s Island’: The innocent looking doobie smoking Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on the classic T.V. show Gilligan’s Island was arrested when she “was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her birthday party in Idaho — and she’s 69!”“A search produced four half-smoked joints and two small cases to store marijuana”, claim sources.She claims she is innocent! Yeah, right. I guess she thought she could get away with this in her ‘hood…aka Idaho.
- ‘Bud Bundy’ aka David Faustino: “Bud” from “Married With Children” was arrested in 2007 when he was found with a gram of marijuana in his pocket. It was during a traffic stop and he tried to be sneaky and climb out of the window but wasn’t clever enough for the cops. The charges were later dropped however when the District Attorney was unable to produce a witness that could identify Faustino.
- Flava Flav: Flav was big into drugs, specifically crack, and had his license suspended at least 43 times! During a fight with his baby mama, he got picked and charged with possession of narcotics.
- Al Gore III: The former Vice President’s son was found with a partial marijuana cigarette and a baggie with more weed in 2003. The younger Gore entered a substance-abuse program that included 12 weeks of urine testing, community service and substance-abuse counseling. In 2007, more marijuana was found in a traffic stop.
- Haley Joel Osment [The Sixth Sense]: 2006- arrested for marijuana possession and driving under the influence. He not only saw dead people, he also saw three years probation, 60 hours in an alcohol rehabilitation and education program, a fine of $1500, and a minimum requirement of 26 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings over a six-month period. I’d rather just see the dead people.